We’ve reached the final segment of our five-part mini-series here on the Treasury Career Corner podcast, where I share the audio extraction from my speech at this year’s ACTA event.
The ACTA (The Austrian Corporate Treasury Association) is the national treasury association in Austria. The organisation was founded in 2017 and consists of more than 100 members from over 50 corporate groups.
I’m a huge advocate for the ACTA for multiple reasons. For one thing, they help to promote the treasury profession, which is always a good thing. Secondly, they support the professional development of treasurers from around the world and by hosting fantastic events like this one, they help to generate more networking opportunities for its members.
In this podcast episode, I talk about the power of marginal gains and how you can change your life and career by making small, 1% changes.
On the podcast, you’ll learn about:
- An insight into the aggregation of marginal gains principle
- The benefits of making small, but powerful improvements in everything you do
- How to start making 1% changes in your everyday life and career
- Why treasury professionals need a mentor
- Setting goals and defining stepping stones to reach them
- Developing your treasury skillset
- The importance of reviewing your LinkedIn profile
- Why you need to craft an effective elevator pitch
Are you enjoying the podcast? Don’t forget to hit subscribe on your favourite podcast app to keep up with the latest episodes of The Treasury Career Corner!
Interested in pursuing a career in treasury? Visit The Treasury Recruitment Company to search and apply for your perfect treasury job! Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!