Streamland Media is the parent company of the following branded divisions:
- Picture Shop – who offer complete and integrated picture services for features and television, including a broad range of resources that encompass location services, edit, and conform, colour and delivery.
- Ghost VFX – supporting content creators across the globe by making the impossible possible and the unreal seem real by creating stunning visual effects that couple extraordinary talent, abundant imagination, and innovative technology.
- Formosa Group – widely recognized as the leading force in post-production audio, dedicated to advancing storytelling through visionary sound.
- Picture Head – the premiere destination for innovative, ad-based finishing. Partnering with the world’s largest brands and studios customizing workflows to launch thousands of successful marketing campaigns across television, film and commercial trailers, broadcast / online promos, and radio.
Through these renowned brands Streamland Media provides postproduction expertise across the globe, offering Picture, Visual Effects, Sound and Content Marketing services to the industry’s top filmmakers and largest content creators such as Amazon, Netflix, BBC, Disney and Apple.
Streamland Media’s award-winning talent, world class facilities and innovative use of technology allows the company to collaborate with a diverse group of storytellers and deliver solutions to a dynamic and expanding marketplace.
The foundation of Streamland Media is built upon four pillars: Creative Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, and Community. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Streamland Media offers multiple locations worldwide throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, and the UK that are focused on providing a unique, regional approach to meeting the needs of its clients.
Reporting into the CFO of this private equity backed company, the Head of Treasury position will have a heavy emphasis on operational treasury i.e., administering the companys debt facilities, cash pooling and providing more efficient treasury management for the group.
- Oversee Streamland’s corporate asset-backed revolving credit facility, with responsibility for all administration including regular borrowings and repayments. Function as primary contact for credit facility’s bank, Bank of America.
- Day to day management of payments, bank accounts and acting as the first approver on payments and managing the process to ensure deadlines are met.
- Overall liquidity management, including reviewing and executing payment runs and planning for large expenditures (e.g. payroll).
- Maintain short term cash forecast to assist in managing immediate liquidity.
- Act as the end user of the intermediate and long-term global cash forecast and provide inputs and aid in streamlining creation process.
- Develop and refine cash pooling / repatriation methodologies within the limitations of current legal entity structure.
- Maintain and refine communication/integration between treasury portal and SAP/reporting.
- Generate regular treasury and liquidity reporting for senior management and investors.
- Handle special projects and other needs such as interest rate analysis/management, letters of credit and FX management and hedging.
The candidate is likely to be a graduate in a finance or business-related discipline and possess a CTP Treasury qualification. In terms of expertise, you will possess advanced skills in refinancing, cash pooling and FX risk management and have excellent financial accounting expertise.
You will be a hands-on individual who is likely to be in a Senior Treasury Manager or an Assistant Treasurer position in a large corporate or a Head of Treasury for a smaller company, and be well versed in dealing with international financing at whatever level you are.
You will be seeking a more hands on practical position where you are keen to really get involved in the business.
You will be able to assess / interpret business issues, how they impact the company’s position and finances, and exercise judgement to steer the company to a commercially advantageous position. You will utilize your advanced professional and interpersonal skills to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders in all parts of the business.
You should also be comfortable with all the fundamental aspects of treasury as well day to day transactional and operational activities.