We are thrilled to announce that we have been retained to recruit the Head of Treasury Technology for this world leader in creating, developing, manufacturing and distributing luxury products.
Reporting to the Global Treasurer, the Head of Treasury Technology provides a comprehensive consultative service to Global, Regional, and Local Treasury and IT business partners to determine the most effective treasury and related systems e.g. ERPs, enterprise planning software, online banking systems.
This person will focus on solving the business’s problems and will help address its needs by serving as both the primary contact and internal business partner to support all aspects of treasury technology for the group.
- leveraging the global treasury management system to add value, deliver change and efficiencies to the organization in the areas of cash management and banking, payments, liquidity planning, netting, intercompany and external debt, FX and interest rate risk management
- the design and implementation for all treasury systems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology and tools and existing designs and business requirements
- acting as a Subject Matter Expert in the area of treasury technology to support treasury operations and projects
- providing day to day treasury system management and deliverables
The successful candidate is likely to be a graduate in a numerate or related subject area as well as being a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), it is likely they will have at least 10 years’ experience and knowledge of corporate treasury processes and related systems, ideally gained within a global, multinational environment.
As an individual the successful candidate should possess;
- systematic understanding and hands on experience of treasury processes
- a thorough understanding of daily cash management, notional and physical pooling funds flow, payment processing, intercompany netting, FX and interest rate derivatives, intercompany loans, and direct method cash flow reporting
- strong working knowledge and hands on experience with a treasury management system
- demonstrable project management, change management, problem solving, strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- exceptional financial and business acumen
- strong communication, leadership, consulting, influence and negotiation skills