The Treasury Recruitment Company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a varied and dynamic working environment as their new Senior Treasury Analyst
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, the Senior Treasury Analyst will have responsibility for the day-to-day cash management and the supervision of a Treasury Assistant. They will ensure bank accounts are reconciled on a regular basis, cash is posted correctly and in a timely manner and procedures are adhered to, in line with the Treasury policy.
This role will also take responsibility for loading payments for approval, monitoring currency requirements and intercompany balances, and managing the multiple banking platforms used.
They will act as the first point of contact for queries regarding liquidity, cashflows and balances.
As the requirements of the business evolve, the responsibilities will evolve to meet these needs.
- Overseeing daily cash balances, ensuring all banking transactions are correctly accounted for and currency requirements are covered.
- Loading payments for payment runs, making sure processes are adhered to.
- Preparing short term multi-currency cash flow forecasts to give the business a good view of future liquidity and cash position.
- Working with the Head of Treasury to continuously improve and refine processes.
- Supporting other areas of the business by providing internal information as well as information on currencies and global markets.
- Taking responsibility of all account positions relating to cash balances and reconciling bank accounts on a regular basis.
It is likely that the successful candidate will be a graduate who possesses an Accounting or Treasury qualification who has at least 3 years’ experience in a corporate treasury role.
This person will have a real desire to want to develop their treasury skills / experience in a rapidly growing company. An interest in treasury systems / accounting systems would be a distinct advantage.
The ability to maintain effective relationships both internally and externally will be key as will the communication of ideas allied to excellent analytical skills.
You will have an understanding of basic accounting, be well organised with good attention to detail and be proactive in nature.
How to Apply:
If this role is of interest, then please contact Joe Fawcett or Mike Richards on 0203 603 4448 for more information or email Joe a copy of your current CV with salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org