Its a pleasure to be supporting a great client of ours who specialise within the Global Logistics arena. They always want to know about the most complex requirements and biggest challenges facing their customers, creating faster, leaner, smarter supply chains tailored to those needs.
Their decades of experience and significant investments in innovation, robotics, has put them in a strong position to capitalize on the tailwinds of their industry. Everything from advanced automation, robotics, the ongoing growth in ecommerce and the trend toward outsourcing supply chain services. These are all core competencies of the company that really sets them and their customers up for success.
Our client is seeking to recruit an ambitious and highly motivated Senior Treasury Analyst with a focus on their European business. The role will report to the Senior Treasury Manager. This is a new role within a centralised treasury department, based at its headquarters in London, consisting of 4 people: the Head of Treasury – Europe, Senior Treasury Manager and senior treasury analyst (this role) and Treasury Analyst. The candidate will support the development of the treasury function & initiatives including embedding best-practice governance, implementing risk management strategies, establishing effective systems infrastructure, and developing efficient processes and automated reporting. The opportunity is best suited for a collaborative and experienced treasury professional with a passion for continuous improvement, systems & automation and motivated by the idea of contributing to the build of an effective treasury function for us in Europe. Flexible to travel, if required
- Maintain 13 week / 12 months strategic cash flow forecasts partnering with FP&A teams. Including variance analysis and reporting with supporting narrative to senior management
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of treasury related cash flow and liquidity forecasts.
- Responsible for comparative analysis of cashflow performance compared to prior years’ budget/ forecast.
- Responsible for treasury operations systems and related controls (system’s admin and maintenance, related controls, ad hoc projects on systems improvements and reporting).
- Administration of the corporate factoring programme and the in-country supply chain finance programmes.
- Manage internal and external loans and associated fees
- Generate and develop ideas for operational treasury process improvements/efficiencies
- Provide back up and assistance to the Senior Treasury Manager
- Manage and control the forecasting, budgeting, and accounting of monthly interest charges
- Manage inter-company loans between the group and its subsidiaries plus between subsidiaries
- Assist with a broad range of treasury-driven special projects and initiatives, including the analysis of complex financial information / data to deliver commercial treasury recommendations.
- Five+ years of experience in finance and treasury, with a minimum of 3 years in a corporate treasury; strong treasury background.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- AMCT qualification or studying towards AMCT qualification an advantage
- Working knowledge of Treasury systems and banking software
- Experience in modelling & managing cashflow forecast is an advantage
- Experience using TMS – Kyriba is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in interpreting detailed, comprehensive multiple data sets to provide a concise, insightful understanding for senior stakeholders.
- Creation and maintenance of automated dashboards which bring the data to life in an easily digestible format
- SAP & Hyperion experience
- Experience in SOX compliance
- Strong analytical and investigative skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel modelling.
- Passionate about continual improvement, with experience in change management.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Craig Perkins via email@example.com or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further