Our client is a renowned global provider of essential services in pest control, hygiene, and environmental solutions. With a rich history and decades of industry expertise, the company operates in numerous countries, offering innovative and sustainable services that protect people and enhance lives. Committed to excellence, our client focuses on delivering exceptional customer experiences and upholding the highest standards of service quality.
As a Treasury Accountant at our client’s organization, you will hold a critical position in managing treasury systems, overseeing bank portals, and handling dealing platforms. Your role is fundamental to ensure the accurate recording and accounting of treasury transactions within the Treasury Management System (TMS). Additionally, you will be responsible for producing monthly management accounts (MMAs), generating vital financial reports for hedging and exposure monitoring, and assisting in policy compliance and regulation reporting, collaborating with the Treasury Controller.
Accurate and Timely Transaction Recording:
- Ensure precision in capturing and accounting for all treasury transactions within the Treasury Management System (TMS).
- Implement and monitor robust controls to validate the accuracy of TMS records and reporting of treasury transactions.
- Foreign Currency Reporting and Treasury Management:
- Produce comprehensive foreign currency reports, aiding hedging activities and exposure monitoring.
- Prepare essential Monthly Management Accounts (MMAs) for treasury, in addition to the group net debt report for the treasury pack.
- Provide key insights through detailed notes to the financial statements at half-year and year-end.
- Contribute to the preparation of annual statutory accounts for nominated companies under FRS101.
Policy Compliance and Regulation Reporting:
- Collaborate with the Treasury Controller to ensure compliance with treasury policies and fulfill regulatory reporting obligations.
- Hold a professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent, along with relevant accounting experience.
- Demonstrate essential expertise in managing treasury financial instruments and a comprehensive understanding of associated accounting rules.
- Exhibit a proven track record in preparing both statutory and management accounts.
- Possess strong general IT skills, including the adept use of spreadsheets for analysis.
- Emphasize a rigorous approach to maintaining robust internal controls and adhere to strict daily and monthly reporting processes.
- Display excellent interpersonal skills, fostering effective relationships with stakeholders across all organizational levels.
- Exhibit a dedicated focus on delivering results within set deadlines, particularly concerning key deliverable dates.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Craig Perkins via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203 084 9838 to discuss further.Apply for this job