Our client is a leading organization that specializes in providing a diverse range of housing solutions to address the prevailing housing challenges. With a strong commitment to their vision of ensuring universal access to housing, our client operates as a not-for-dividend business entity that was established several decades ago. They possess a substantial portfolio of assets and have embarked on an ambitious investment plan to deliver a significant number of new homes by 2030.
During the ongoing financial year, our client has projected the delivery of a considerable number of homes across various tenures. Notably, they actively reinvest their profits into supporting the development of affordable rented homes, thereby contributing to the welfare of communities. With a substantial portfolio of properties under their ownership and a dedicated team of professionals, our client plays a pivotal role in the housing sector.
They are deeply committed to corporate social responsibility and engages in additional initiatives to make a positive impact on the communities they serve. These initiatives underscore their dedication to fostering sustainable and inclusive housing practices.
Reporting into the Treasury Operations Manager, the Treasury Accounting Analyst will play a pivotal role in ensuring accurate financial reporting, compliance, and efficient cash flow management within the organization. This position requires a candidate with a financial qualification, preferably ACCA or CIMA, and a solid background in Treasury. The successful candidate will be responsible for collating and submitting management information, producing cash flow forecasts, maintaining accurate accounting records, and supporting various treasury-related activities. Attention to detail, proficiency in financial instruments accounting, strong technical skills, excellent organizational abilities, and a customer-focused approach are essential for success in this role.
Treasury Reporting and Compliance:
- Take responsibility for collating and submitting all the quarterly management information to third-party lenders, ensuring compliance with deadlines and data to be submitted.
- Produce quarterly revised interest payable and receivable forecasts for the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Monitor the Group’s loan financial covenant and financial information compliance using the Treasury Management System to aid planning.
- Keep the Treasury Management system up to date to ensure the Group’s financial assets and liabilities are correctly recorded and reconciled.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and monitoring of various reports for the Group Treasury Committee. Provide cover and assist with other GTC reports. Ensure the Treasury Management System is fully used in reporting.
- Produce quarterly financial information required by the housing regulator in the NROSH report.
- Assist the Director of Treasury and Treasury Manager in the annual credit rating process with Standard & Poor’s.
Cash Flow Forecasting and Management:
- Preparation, analysis, and continual improvement of the monthly cash flow forecast from multiple inputs, ensuring accurate cash flow forecasting across the Group.
- Assist and provide cover for daily monitoring of the cash position of the Group and each subsidiary, ensuring that there are always sufficient funds across the Group.
- Assist and provide cover for drawing down funds from loan facilities and monitoring the Group’s cash investments.
Treasury Accounting and Control:
- Using the Treasury Management System, ensure the accuracy of interest accruals, interest payments, intercompany loan balances, and all other accounting entries by reconciling to external sources. Provide assurance to the senior team on the accuracy of these items.
- Review Treasury’s cost center, ensuring all information is accurately recorded, and costs for legal fees are correctly captured, accrued, and included in effective interest calculations.
- Analyze interest for receivables and payables, ensuring nothing has been incorrectly charged.
- Maintain Treasury’s covenant and financial information register and provide assurance over controls.
- Be the expert in Treasury Accounting and support the finance function as and when required.
Education & Experience Requirements
- The ideal candidate will possess a financial qualification such as ACCA or CIMA or currently studying towards this, while having a background in Treasury. They should demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Financial Instruments and their accounting principles.
- Display exceptional attention to detail when producing and reviewing reports, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information.
- Possess advanced technical proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, leveraging these tools effectively for data analysis, report creation, and presentation purposes.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills, effectively prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines. Exhibit strong organizational abilities and display professional and proactive behaviour in all aspects of work.
How To Apply
For further information about the position and to apply contact Craig Perkins on +44 0203 606 4448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.