The company provides mission critical valves, pumps and aftermarket services in oil and gas, power generation, water and wastewater, and general industry.
Their innovative approach will deliver the support you need through design, installation and operation, providing continuity and confidence in your flow control. They deliver knowledgeable customer support, innovative engineering design, a global footprint and supply chain, aftermarket parts and service, and unmatched responsiveness to meet your demanding schedules.
Moving forward they are striving to be one integrated culture, passionately collaborating across their entire company, resulting in the development and delivery of more innovative products, customer-centric service and bolder results
- Global Cash Management & Hedging
- Design & implement a global account structure
- Backup for Guarantee Management
- Leadership/experience for potential ‘deputy treasurer’ duties for some key areas.
- Meaningful treasury experience working in a multinational company
- Highly Proactive & self-motivated
- Highly organised and having led successful projects
- Works well as part of a team and on own
- Accountancy / Treasury qualification preferred
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please contact Joe Fawcett via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 603 4448 to discuss further.