Our client are a Nasdaq listed company and the world’s largest independent sell-side advertising platform. Publishers use their technology to monetize their content across all screens and formats including CTV, online video, display, and audio. The world’s leading agencies and brands trust their platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory and execute billions of advertising transactions each month. In April 2021 they acquired SpotX to further enhance their CTV business and better help our clients in this rapidly growing market. Anchored in sunny Los Angeles, bustling New York City, mile high Denver, historic London, and down under in Sydney, they have offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC.
The Treasury Manager at will play a critical role in managing existing treasury operations, as well as helping to define and implement changes to the treasury function as it evolves to meet the needs of a rapidly growing international leader in the ad tech market. This position will interact with a variety of support functions across the company.
- Execute and continuously improve daily treasury operations not limited to cash management; treasury systems, processes and controls; foreign exchange; domestic and international intercompany settlement & funding; and short-term investments.
- Manage and refine our short-term cash forecasting process leveraging multiple resources to consolidate and synthesize information to make daily funding decisions.
- Monitor and manage cash positioning of domestic and international operations.
- Support domestic and international banking relationships for cash and Treasury management services; research and recommend essential banking services while striving to optimize bank fees; implement banking services and products in support of business needs and corporate objectives.
- Efficiently work to integrate banking services of potential acquisitions and wind down legacy banking services.
- Manage our Letter of Credit process under our existing facility, working with our banking partners to obtain necessary bank guarantees to support expanding global operations.
- Partner with and support our global Collections, AP, Payroll, Tax, IT, T&E and Accounting teams, and manage our global credit card programs.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, operational and SOX controls around global cash management and prepare reporting required for regulatory compliance (e.g. OFAC and FBAR).
- Partner with FP&A and Accounting teams to support budgeting and accruals processes relating to the Company’s bank fees and other Treasury-related activities.
- Support continued implementation of the capabilities of our TMS, Kyriba, with an eye towards simplification and automation.
- Assist the Director of Treasury with capital markets activities as they arise including for the issuance and management of debt, foreign exchange, and share repurchases.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in managing existing treasury operations, as well as helping to define and implement changes to the treasury function as it evolves to meet the needs of a rapidly growing international leader in the ad tech market. This position will interact with a variety of support functions across the company.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, economics, or an analytical field of study. CPA/CFA/CTP qualifications are a plus.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and be a collaborative team player.
- Advanced experience working with Excel and financial models.
- Prior experience working with financial systems such as Oracle, Smartview, Hyperion, Treasury Management Systems including Kyriba a plus.
- Critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- 7+ years of corporate treasury, banking, accounting, finance or similar experience.