The company provides mission critical valves, pumps and aftermarket services in oil and gas, power generation, water and wastewater, and general industry.
Their innovative approach will deliver the support you need through design, installation and operation, providing continuity and confidence in your flow control. They deliver knowledgeable customer support, innovative engineering design, a global footprint and supply chain, aftermarket parts and service, and unmatched responsiveness to meet your demanding schedules.
Moving forward they are striving to be one integrated culture, passionately collaborating across their entire company, resulting in the development and delivery of more innovative products, customer-centric service and bolder results
The Company is seeking to recruit a Treasury Manager to support the development of the Treasury function to meet the needs of the growing business.
The successful candidate will be able to leverage experience from being a senior member of a corporate treasury team for multinational companies, with a proven track record of delivering treasury projects and being part of driving change.
The position will report to and support the Group Treasurer with initiatives to enhance the scope and value of the Treasury function within the Company. Live initiatives within the function include embedding best-practice governance, implementing risk management strategies, establishing effective systems infrastructure, and developing efficient processes and automated reporting.
The opportunity is best suited for highly collaborative and experienced treasury professionals with a passion for continuous improvement, systems & automation and motivated by the idea of contributing to the build of an effective treasury function for the business.
- Manage and deliver day-to-day activities of treasury operations, including oversight of the operations team activities in daily cash management, FX dealing, intercompany funding, trade finance support and reporting.
- Oversee the performance and development of the treasury operations team to ensure appropriate knowledge and competencies.
- Drive cost and process efficiencies by establishing treasury as an in-house bank, as well as implementing an optimised bank account structure and utilising appropriate liquidity solutions across the Group.
- Develop, implement, and manage Treasury’s system infrastructure, ensuring data remains accurate and up to date, and processes & reporting are highly robust and automated.
- Initiate, develop and implement process improvement projects to ensure continuous improvement of treasury processes.
- Develop treasury’s risk management approach to financial market and counterparty risks, utilising sensitivity & scenario analysis and other VAR models, as well as providing hedging advice to the business as needed on any specific challenges.
- Manage all operational banking requirements, including bank account opening, closing, bank signatories and the updating of banking services, as well as the administration of treasury banking systems.
- First point of escalation for issues relating to banking partners. Address these issues with the bank, escalating to the Group Treasurer as appropriate.
- Support the Group Treasurer in managing the Group’s Insurance programme.
- Ad hoc activities in support of the Group’s M&A plans.
- Act a backup for managing bank guarantee requirements.
- Proven ability to work effectively in global, complex organisations as part of a corporate treasury team.
- Experience of managing, or significantly contributing to, high performing treasury teams.
- Passionate about continual improvement, with experience in change management.
- Commercially focused, with an ability to prioritise.
- Strategic thinker, able to mould Treasury operations to best meet business needs.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Practical experience in successful implementation of treasury systems.
- Good organisational, time, and project management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management (internally and externally).
- Highly proactive & self-motivated.
- Works well in a team and on own.
- Strong Excel modelling skills and good attention to detail.
- Relevant qualifications preferred (e.g. Accounting, Treasury, MBA)
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please contact Joe Fawcett via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 603 4448 to discuss further.