This is an exciting opportunity to join our client who are a global leader in the critical mission to transition the world to low carbon energy for a more sustainable future.
You will be joining a multi-national corporate Treasury team with an initial focus on trade finance with opportunities to expand into corporate cash and risk (FX / Interest Rate) management. Structuring and execution of trade finance (Bank Guarantees, Standby Letter of Credits and Surety Bonds) transactions globally.
Ongoing management of the trade finance portfolio including managing trade instrument renewals, management information reporting and approving invoices.
- Structuring and executing trade finance transactions
- Review of trade finance requests from global project teams.
- Structure trade finance transactions to generate cost efficiencies, optimise credit capacity and mitigate transactional risk
- Negotiate trade instrument wordings with banks / insurers and beneficiaries
- Complete transactional due diligence and obtain internal approvals to execute trade finance transactions
- Co-ordinate the execution of trade transactions with the banks / insurers
- Share the trade instrument with Trade finance portfolio management
- Record and maintain trade finance management reports
- Record and maintain trade instrument library
- Respond to internal trade finance requests for information
- Support trade finance forecasting process
- Manage trade finance cancellation process Corporate Financing
- Support the structuring and execution of corporate trade finance facilities
- Teamwork, Training and Communication Skills
- Support the Senior Trade Finance Manager and where required the Senior Treasury Management team
- Collaboration with both internal (Global Project Teams, Structured Finance, Finance and Portfolio Management) and external stakeholders (Banks and
- Proactively manage professional development, not solely concentrating on technical skills but also soft-core skills of negotiating, positioning, and influencing
- An understanding of a corporate treasury function
- An understanding of the solar and energy industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Capable in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- [Desirable] An understanding of trade finance
- Graduate with work experience in a corporate finance or treasury function with 1-3 years experience within a bank / insurer operations function
OR 1-3 years experience within a Multi-National Corporate treasury function.
- Detailed oriented and well organised
- Able to work efficiently and effectively under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Team working skills
- Problem solving and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English is essential
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Craig Perkins via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203 084 9838 to discuss further.Apply for this job