In this extra special episode recorded LIVE in London at our November event, I interviewed not one, not two but THREE treasury professionals!
For more information on the Treasury Career Corner LIVE event please visit this link.
Seeing three highly talented and leading Treasury professionals at the peak of their careers talk about how they achieved success is important to treasury professionals at whatever stage they are in their treasury careers.
On this podcast Mike Richards hosts a fireside relaxed chat style session where he interviews the three Treasury leaders about how they achieved their career success, the mistakes they made along the way, what you can do to avoid them, and where they see the treasury profession going to next.
In this week’s show I interview:
- Kemi Bolarin – Head of Treasury, Europe at GXO
- Anthony Buchanan – Treasurer at Asahi Europe & International
- Emilie Helps – Head of Treasury at AMS
On the episode we discussed…
- How they each got started in treasury
- How their treasury careers have progressed over time
- Where do they see the world of corporate treasury developing in the future
- The power that education and qualifications has played in their careers. What they recommend and any advice they would give a young graduate wishing to enter the world of treasury
- The impact of remote/hybrid working
- What has been key to their success? Any lessons learnt or mistakes or challenges they have faced along the way and how they overcame them?
- What their recruitment ethos is and what they look for in potential candidates
- Is it worth investing in a Mentor or professional career coach
- Top tips from each of our guests to be successful in their careers
If you’d like to get in touch with Kemi, you can connect with her via her LinkedIn Profile
If you’d like to get in touch with Anthony, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn Profile
If you’d like to get in touch with Emilie, you can connect with her via her LinkedIn Profile
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help
develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for Apple Podcasts click here!
If you’re interested in learning more about the fundamental pillars of treasury, download my free Corporate Treasury eBook by clicking here!