In this monthly special episode, our CEO & Founder Mike Richards reflects back on the month just gone and what’s to come.
On the podcast he discusses…
Recap of last month’s podcast episodes:
- Ep. 252 – Interview with Baris Gokalp, Director of Treasury at Sisecam, about the benefits of sharing knowledge and networking with like-minded professionals
- Ep. 253 – Interview Chris Corner, Head of Treasury at Kingfisher plc about embracing challenges and changes and why you should use them as learning opportunities
- Ep. 254 – Interview with Adam Richford, Director of Treasury & Investor Relations at Renewi plc, discussing the invaluable skills treasury leaders are looking for when recruiting
- Ep. 256 – Interview with Dennis Morais, Director, Global Treasury at GameStop Inc, discussing his journey from risk management for treasury
Upcoming podcast episodes in March:
- Interview with Roger Aguilar, Treasurer at EZCORP
- Interview with Richard Bostock, Head of Partnerships & Business Development at C-Innovation
- Interview with Dennis Baljeu, Executive Director Treasury at Vanderlande
- Interview with Kai Bremer, Director of Treasury at AUTODOC
Listeners are invited to be on the show as guests themselves or suggest interesting people to feature.
Segment on conferences and webinars Mike will be speaking at including Treasury Career Corner Live in London, Windy City Summit in Chicago, TMANY in New York, and EuroFinance in Barcelona.
Mike discusses the NCTMA virtual session he will be hosting about hybrid working and salaries.
Mike discusses the upcoming AFP webinar session he will be hosting with Lee Anne Perkins and Joel Campbell.
You can connect with Mike Richards on LinkedIn.
To sign up for the Treasury Career Corner Live event in London: click here
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for Apple Podcasts click here!
If you’re interested in learning more about the fundamental pillars of treasury, download my free Corporate Treasury eBook by clicking here!