A salary is an important part of any career move. It might be a taboo topic for some, but it’s something we talk to our clients and candidates about every day.
We know just how vital it is to get a transparent view of the treasury salary landscape. It helps us understand industry benchmarks, so we can guide people toward better roles.
In this episode, The Treasury Recruitment Company team discusses the latest iteration of the Global Treasury Salary Survey – a survey completed by treasury professionals, for treasury professionals. We talk about the findings and explain what they mean for recruiting and retaining those in treasury roles and what the industry job market looks like today.
This episode features Karl Stevens (Junior Treasury Recruiter), Joe Fawcett (Treasury Recruiter, UK Practice), Katie Hardie (Executive Consultant, Global Treasury), Craig Perkins (Senior Recruitment Consultant, UK Practice), and CEO and Founder of The Treasury Recruitment Company, Mike Richards.
On the podcast we discussed…
- What the Global Treasury Salary Survey is and the hows and whys behind it
- How the pandemic has affected treasury salaries
- The changing attitudes to hybrid working
- Why bonuses have been negatively impacted
- How treasury teams can prepare for smooth recruitment processes in 2022
- Job availability across treasury seniority levels in the US, UK and Europe
- What candidates are looking for in new treasury roles
- The importance of data and benchmarking salaries at different treasury career stages
Take part in the Global Treasury Salary Survey here.
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for Apple Podcasts click here!