We’re bringing you something a little different in this episode of the Treasury Career Corner podcast, where I interview our very own Craig Martin about the current state of the US Treasury recruitment market.
It’s more of a quick-fire interview session, so you’ll need to hold onto your hats for this one!
Craig Martin is the Director of The Treasury Recruitment Company (US) and he was previously the Senior Executive Advisor at The NeuGroup. Craig is highly experienced in financial markets, corporate treasury and finance.
He’s your go-to guy for corporate treasury recruitment in the USA and a core member of our team. Whether you want to hire a treasury professional or you’re seeking advice about your next treasury career move, Craig is the man to speak to!
On the podcast we discussed…
- The current state of the US Treasury Recruitment Market
- Why companies looking to hire new treasury talent need to consider the tight labour market and give candidates enough reason to want to work for them
- Active roles for which the US team are currently seeking appropriate candidates • Highlights from the AFP 2018 Conference
- The importance of establishing a career plan
- Why you should work on your personal brand and professional legacy
- An insight into Corrie Shanahan’s book, “Do It, Mean It, Be It: The Keys to Achieve Success, Happiness and Everything You Deserve at Work and in Life” (https://www.amazon.com/Do-Mean-Be-Hap…)
- Advice for people who are thinking about making a treasury career move
- Much more!
Are you enjoying the podcast? Don’t forget to hit subscribe on your favourite podcast app to keep up with new episodes of the Treasury Career Corner!
If you’re interested in pursuing a career in treasury, check out The Treasury Recruitment Company (https://treasuryrecruitment.com/jobs), where you can search and apply for your perfect treasury job! For more information and to explore other episodes, go to https://www.treasurycareercorner.com/