12 months fixed term contract initially (with possibility of extension)
We are exciting to once again be supporting a great client of ours who continue the fast growth of their Treasury function. A true leader in the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) sector.
Purpose of the job
This role will give the individual extensive Treasury exposure to the Group globally. Reporting to the Head of Treasury, the successful candidate will support the department to deliver key Treasury-related projects as well as with various Treasury-related operational activities including the management of liquidity, foreign exchange, reporting and systems.
- Review and re-design of treasury policies and strategy: assist the Head of Treasury to restructure the function (define Front and Back-office responsibilities) alongside the development, integration and monitoring of Global Treasury processes and policies
- Drive a strong controls and compliance environment in Treasury. Ensure treasury policies are understood in the organization and that proper controls and compliance are in place
- Drive for harmonization, efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and build a mindset of continuous improvement within the Treasury team
- Contribute to a high-performing Treasury team adhering to best practices.
- Lead and/or assist the Head of Treasury with Treasury-related projects
- Lead and/or assist the Head of Treasury with the management of banking relationships
- Assist the Head of Treasury with the Group’s insurance programme
- On an adhoc basis, as required, provide backup support to the Senior Treasury Manager, including but not limited to:
- Global cash management for purposes of cash visibility and forecast planning; funding of overseas entities as and when required.
- Daily Cash and FX Management
- Preparation of bank and lender compliance reports
- Treasury and management reporting
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- 3+ years of Treasury experience including cash management, foreign exchange risk management, debt, reporting and management of bank relationships
- Strong understanding of best practices for Treasury processes (eg segregation of duties, roles & responsibilities within Treasury, key Treasury documents and models, etc.)
- Hands-on front office experience, working in a global Treasury function preferred
- Proven track record in project management
- Insurance experience a bonus
- A practical hands-on attitude with the ability and initiative to suggest and implement process change
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- ACT-qualified or working towards ACT qualification
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Craig Perkins via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203 084 9838 to discuss further.