In this NEW monthly special episode, our CEO & Founder Mike Richards sits alongside the amazing Craig Perkins, Head of the UK Practice and Katie Hardie, who heads up our European desk to reflect back on the month just gone and what’s to come.
We would like to take this opportunity to give a big shout out to one of our great listeners of the show, Tom Balish who suggested doing more episodes on market updates and podcast news.
So here we are!
On the podcast we discuss…
Recap of last month’s podcast episodes:
- Episode 246: Interview with Lee-Ann Perkins and Joel Campbell at the AFP Conference in Philadelphia, discussing personal branding
- Episode 247: Interview with Patrick McCartan, Corporate Treasurer at Caterpillar Inc., discussing career development within a single company
- Episode 248: Revisited episode with Eddie Trahearn, discussing his career move from one role and company to another
- Episode 249: Interview with Topi Jokiranta, CFO at Rettig Group, discussing the transition from Treasurer to CFO
Upcoming podcast episodes in February:
- Interview with Anshul Patni, Treasurer of Instacart in the US
- Interview with Baris Gokalp, Treasury Director at Sisecam in Turkey
- Revisited episode with Chris Corner, Interim Head of Treasurer at Kingfisher plc, discussing his career journey
- Interview with Adam Richford, discussing his role evolution at Renewi
Segment on market updates featuring Craig discussing the state of the UK market, Katie discussing the European market, and the host Mike discussing the US market.
Segment on conferences and webinars
Special focus on the salary survey in the treasury and finance industry.
You can connect with Mike Richards on LinkedIn.
You can connect with Katie Hardie on LinkedIn.
You can connect with Craig Perkins on LinkedIn
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for Apple Podcasts click here!
If you’re interested in learning more about the fundamental pillars of treasury, download my free Corporate Treasury eBook by clicking here!