About this episode
We’ve reached the 60th episode of the Treasury Career Corner podcast and to celebrate this milestone, I’ve decided to do something a little different. The tables have turned and I’m the one in the podcast guest seat!
In this episode, I share my interview with Amy Woods on The Content 10x Podcast. I appeared as a guest on Amy’s podcast to talk about the journey of The Treasury Career Corner podcast. Amy is very familiar with my story because her creative agency, Content 10x, have helped me launch, produce and promote the Treasury Career Corner podcast since the very first episode. Since then, the show has received over 10,000 downloads, something that I certainly didn't expect and am incredibly proud of. Thank you to each and every one of your who listen to the show, I appreciate it.
The podcast is enjoyed by many on a global scale, with each episode featuring a treasury professional who shares their story and offers valuable advice for others who want to develop their careers. It was really nice to get the opportunity to reflect on the podcast – on what it’s achieved so far, how it’s impacted The Treasury Recruitment Company, and the treasury industry as a whole too.
In this episode we discussed…
- Why and how I started The Treasury Career Corner podcast
- How the podcast has grown and developed, and how I led the way with podcasting in the treasury industry
- How the podcast has helped educate and inspire many individuals in the treasury industry
- Challenges faced – including how to reach people who don’t listen to podcasts
- How Content 10x repurposes each podcast episode, helping us to extend our reach and share our message with a wider audience
- How the podcast has opened many doors for The Treasury Recruitment Company; including more clients, growth of our US business, speaking opportunities at treasury events…and more
- The personal benefits to me of becoming a podcaster
If you want to find out more about Amy and Content 10x click here.
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for Apple Podcasts click here!