If you want to build a successful treasury career, it’s good to learn from other treasurers, hear their stories, and listen to their advice, which is why I invited John Fulton, the former Interim Group Treasurer at Kantar, to join me on this episode of the Treasury Career Corner podcast.
John has 20 years of senior leadership global finance roles in public and private companies across developed and emerging markets. He is a dynamic and creative thinker and leader with an enviable corporate treasury track record of deal execution.
On the podcast we discussed…
- How John got into the finance industry
- John talks about his experiences working in public and private markets based in the UK, US, Mexico, NZ, Turkey, and many more
- How to leverage different skills and experiences as a treasurer
- What treasurers can learn from the COVID-19 crisis
- A look at John’s recruitment process and what he looks for in candidates
- How technology will impact treasury
- John shares career advice for young treasurers
If you want to get in touch with John, you can connect with him on LinkedIn.
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for Apple Podcasts click here!