We’re switching things up for this episode of the Treasury Career Corner podcast as Mike, our host and Chief Executive at The Treasury Recruitment Company, sits on the opposite side of the mic for his interview with Craig Jeffery of the Strategic Treasurer on his show, The Treasury Update Podcast.
The Treasury Update Podcast is a top source for treasury insights and news. So, when Craig reached out to Mike and invited him to appear as a guest on the show, he was more than happy to oblige.
On this special episode of the Treasury Career Corner, Mike shares his expertise and insights on the current treasury career market including the rebound from the depths of the Covid-19 economic impact, team management, and so much more. If you’re curious about treasury careers or you want to build your career and catch up on what’s going on within the treasury industry lately, you’re going to get a lot from this episode.
On the podcast we discussed…
- What’s going on treasury career-wise following the economic impact of COVID-19
- The pros and cons of treasury teams working from home
- How treasurers are coping with zoom calls (are introverts handling this new ‘normal’ way of communication as well as extroverts?)
- How treasury recruitment opportunities differ across different geographical locations
- How the dimensions of work have changed systemically in the working from home environment
- What the ‘Salary Survey’ results reveal about shifts in acceleration and deceleration, ongoing trends, and so on
- What makes treasurers happy in their roles and what makes them want to move on
You can find out more about Strategic Treasurer here: strategictreasurer.com/podcast/
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for Apple Podcasts click here!