In this extra special episode of the Treasury Career Corner podcast, you’ll get to listen in on a live webinar hosted by Mike for TMAC, the Treasury Management Association of Chicago.
Mike speaks to the TMAC members about their treasury careers and offers his advice as a Treasury Recruiter with over 20 years of treasury recruitment expertise. He shares his expert advice on how to make your resume stand out, how to make the best first impression in a virtual job interview, and so much more.
Over the past two decades, the world of treasury recruitment has changed beyond belief. It is not enough anymore to just have the perfect resume to get ahead in your career. You need to build an online personal brand that not only captures the attention of your audience but presents a powerful message to those seeking your treasury expertise.
So, if a treasury career is in your future and you’re looking for expert advice to help you land your dream job, this is the episode for you!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to craft your resume offering some do’s and don’ts along the way
- Why having a powerful LinkedIn profile is a key to crafting your own personal brand
- How your LinkedIn profile can help advance your reputation and credibility as a treasury professional
- Mike discusses the brave new world of virtual interviewing
- What you need to do to prepare yourself for your next one to one grilling!
- The power of marginal gains
If you are looking for your next treasury career move or need advice about recruiting the next member of your treasury team then you can email Mike via email@example.com
Important Mentions & Links:
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for Apple Podcasts click here!