In support of IWD, International Women’s Day, I wanted to share a list of the amazing women that have featured on my weekly Treasury Recruitment podcast The Treasury Career Corner www.TreasuryCareerCorner.com
Thank you ladies for such amazing support since I launched the podcast 18 months ago!
- Sarah-Jane Hall, Group Treasurer, GSK – Inside the Mind of a Global Treasurer – LISTEN HERE
- Kate Moorcroft, Group Treasurer, Barratt Developments – Climbing the Treasury Career Ladder – LISTEN HERE
- Lynda Heywood, Group Treasurer, Tesco PLC – The Recruitment Ethos Behind Corporate Treasury – LISTEN HERE
- Karen Van den Driessche, Assistant Treasurer, AVNET – Why Every Treasurer Needs A Mentor – LISTEN HERE
- Dana Laidhold, Treasurer, Peloton Interactive – Why Networking In Treasury is Your Ticket to Success – LISTEN HERE
- Jane Pilcher, Group Treasurer, Anglian Water Group – The Importance of Treasury Qualifications – LISTEN HERE
- Irene Atkins, Head of Treasury, ASOS.com – Exploring the Evolution of Treasury – LISTEN HERE
- Susana Aristizabal, Assistant Treasurer, Bombardier Transportation – The Challenges of Recruiting a Good Treasury Team – LISTEN HERE
- Winny Li, Group Treasurer, PPD – Investigating 21st Century Treasury – LISTEN HERE
- Johan Claudot, Winkie Choi & Benoit Scholtissen – Treasury Career Corner Live in Luxembourg – LISTEN HERE
- Heather Nisbet, Group Treasurer, Global Fashion Group – How to Build a Career as a Group Treasurer – LISTEN HERE
- Cathy McGarry, Director of Finance & Treasury Operations, Northwestern Medicine – Treasury in the Healthcare Industry – LISTEN HERE
- Julia Fordham, Group Head of Treasury, Small World Financial Services – Arts Graduate to Treasury Professional – LISTEN HERE
- Séverine Le Blévennec, Senior Director EMEA Treasury & Treasury Technology Global Lead, Honeywell – The Importance of Technology in Treasury – LISTEN HERE
- Tanya Kuznetsova, Director of Treasury, Centric Brands Inc – Transitioning and Taking Opportunities in Treasury – LISTEN HERE
- Gloria Griesinger, Assistant Treasurer, Global Treasury and Pensions, Cummins Inc – Overcoming Adversity in your Career – LISTEN HERE
- Lee-Ann Perkins, Assistant Treasurer, ION Geophysical – Structuring and Nurturing your Career – LISTEN HERE
- Karen Molloy, Vice President and Treasurer, Northwestern Mutual – 30 Years of Treasury Lessons – LISTEN HERE
- Marriann Bullard, Former Assistant Treasurer & Senior Director of Treasury – Structuring High-Performing Treasury Teams – LISTEN HERE
- Petra Rosenauer, Head of Corporate Treasury EMEA, Flextronics International (Flex) – How to Progress your Treasury Career – LISTEN HERE
- Julie Fabris, Treasurer, Britax Childcare Group Limited – Treasury in the Private Equity Space – LISTEN HERE
- Catherine Porter, EMEA Treasury Director, CBRE – The Challenges of Returning to Work After a Career Break – LISTEN HERE
- Kim Masucci, Treasury Director, Otis Elevator Co. – How to Progress in Treasury with Kim Masucci – LISTEN HERE
- Shawn McCarthy, Treasury Consultant (former Head of Treasury, Deliveroo) – Flexibility and Problem Solving as a Treasury Consultant – LISTEN HERE
- Eva Akesson, Former Group Treasurer, Transcom Worldwide AB – Data Security within Treasury – LISTEN HERE
- Tamara Saront-Eisner, VP Treasurer US & Americas Hub, Air Liquide – Why Treasury Needs to be an Effective Partner to the Business – LISTEN HERE
- Hailey Laverty, Group Treasurer, InterContinental Hotels Group plc – How to Develop Skills and Experience for a Treasury Career – LISTEN HERE
I would also like to mention the podcast wouldn’t be as amazing as it is without the support of the team at The Treasury Recruitment Company & the team at Content 10x.
Thanks go to my wonderful PA, Carly – https://www.linkedin.com/in/treasurycoordinator/
The Head of our European desk, Katie Hardie – https://www.linkedin.com/in/khtreasury/
And Eira Cannon https://www.linkedin.com/in/eiracannon/ soon to return from her maternity leave!
And at Content 10x, if ever you need a great podcast company then call them NOW!
Amy Woods & Rachel Wilson too!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/amywoods2/ & https://linkedin.com/in/rachelclarewilson/